DEWALT DCK655X feateure a series of tools that are both powerful and versatile, the DEWALT 18-Volt XRP Ni-Cad DCK655X Six-Tool Cordless Combo Kit makes it easy to get jobs done quickly. Each tool features a balanced body that's easy to control, plus smart design details that allow for application-specific performance. Each component is powered by DEWALT's XRP extended run time battery system.
Built to deliver fast, dependable results, its a 18-Volt Cordless Hammer Drill/Drill/Driver delivers 450 unit watts out for effective drilling and fastening in a wide variety of materials. Its patented, three-speed, all-metal transmission matches the drill's performance to the task at hand for efficiency, improved run time, and reduced wear and tear on the tool's motor. Delivers 8,500 to 34,000 beats per minute for making holes in masonry. This tool also offers a heavy-duty, 1/2-inch, self-tightening chuck with bit-gripping strength.
18-Volt Circular Saw is both versatile and durable. Able to deliver speeds up to 3,700 rpm for fast rip cuts and cross cuts, with 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity provides cutting solutions in a broad range of applications. The saw comes equipped with a 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade and offers an impressive capacity at both 90 degrees (2-7/16-inches) and 45 degrees (1-5/8-inches). This means it can cut two-by-fours at a 45-degree angle in a single pass.
An 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw offers a stroke length of 1-1/8 inches, variable speed control ranging from 0 to 3,000 spm, and a four-position blade clamp that allows flush cutting. Quick, versatile, and ready for a range of cutting applications, For added convenience, the blade clamp features an easy-to-operate lever that allows for quick, keyless blade changes.
Is an 18-Volt Impact Driver is capable of delivering 1,330 inch-pounds of torque. Its variable-speed trigger allows you to select speeds from 0 to 2,400 rpm. Also, the driver delivers 0 to 2,700 impacts per minute for quick results with minimum effort.
This cut-off tool features a convenient trigger switch and detachable two-position side handle for comfort and control. This DEWALT cordless cut-off tool includes Type 1 and Type 27 guards. elivering up to 6,500 rpm, the DC411 18-Volt Cut-Off Tool makes quick work of a variety of cutting and grinding tasks. Its low-profile gear case and jam-pot design provide precise gear alignment for smooth, quiet transmission and also allow the tool to fit in tight spaces. A quick-change, wheel release provides fast, tool-free wheel removal.
This heavy-duty light features an easy-to-replace XENON bulb that can light up any crawl space, electrical panel, or hard-to-see area. The flexible neck can be wrapped around a two-by-four, pipe, or virtually anything else on the job site. Additionally, the light can be pointed at your work area, so you can work with both hands. Run time is approximately three hours on a newly charged 18-volt XRP battery.
About its Batteries:
Its battery is consist of Two Xrp Ni-Cad Extended run time batteries keep all of these tools running at optimum levels. any XRP battery can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool, which allows you to expand your toolkit. Also, the one-hour Ni-Cad charger helps maintain power to your packs all day long. They provide up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries.
This Includes a three year limited warranty, a one year free service contract, and a 90-day money back guarantee.
- DCD950 XRP 18-volt cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission delivers up to 450 units watts out
- DC390 XRP 18-volt circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut 2-by-4s at a 45 degree angle in a single pass
- DC385 XRP 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade changes
- DC825 18-volt impact driver with 1,330 inch-pounds of maximum torque
- DC411 18-volt cut-off tool with 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight provides hands-free use
• DEWALT DCK655X
• 18-Volt XRP 6 Tool Combo Kit with Impact Driver
• DCD950 XRP 1/2-inch
• 18-volt hammer drill/drill/driver
• DC390 XRP 18-volt circular saw
• DC385 XRP 18-volt reciprocating saw
• DC825 18-volt impact driver
• DC411 18-volt cut-off tool
• DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight
• one-hour Ni-Cad charger
• two 18-volt XRP Ni-Cad batteries
• 360-degree side handle
• 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped circular saw blade
• Type 1 and Type 27 guards
• backing flange
• Type 1 wheel
• two-position side handle
• contractor bag